Legal information about Anticipa Real Estate, SLU
- Company name: Anticipa Real Estate, SLU.
- Trading name: Anticipa
- Address: C/ Roure, 6-8, 4ª, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registry data: Entered in the Barcelona Companies Registry in volume 44396, folio 168, page B-454894.
- Tax Identification Number (NIF): B86963303
Commercial information contained in the website
Anticipa Real Estate, SLU (hereafter Anticipa) has obtained the information published on this website from sources considered to be reliable. However, it does not guarantee that the information is accurate, complete or up to date. To confirm the information and get more details, particularly regarding Royal Decree 515/1989, of 21 April, and the regional legislation supplementing or implementing it, interested parties must send a request using the “Contact” form which appears on the website or must go personally to the offices located in C/ Roure, 6-8, 4ª planta, Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona).
The prices of the properties published do not include the taxes or costs which may arise in each case.
Ownership and use of the website
This website and the domain through which it is accessed, http://www.anticipa.com, is owned by Anticipa Real Estate, SLU, and all its components, including text, images, and structure and design files, are protected by Intellectual and Industry Property legislation. The distribution, modification, transmission, copying or use of the website or its contents for public or commercial purposes without Anticipa's approval is prohibited.
It is also forbidden to create links from third party portals or websites to Anticipa's web pages other than its home page, which may be accessed using the addresshttp://www.anticipa.com or any address replacing it in the future. The presentation of the web pages of Anticipa Real Estate, SLU or the information contained besides the logos, trade marks or company or trading names of other persons, companies or entities is also prohibited.
Regarding the information and access to its website:
- Anticipa does not guarantee the legitimacy and legality of the information or elements which may be contained in different pages on Anticipa's website when that information or those elements are not owned by Anticipa or the companies in its Group, although Anticipa does undertake to do everything possible to prevent the existence of unlawful content on its website, and in the event Anticipa becomes aware of the said content, to remove it or block access to it.
- In no event shall Anticipa be responsible for any loss or damage of any type which may arise from accessing or using this website including, but not limited to, damage caused to computer systems, damage caused by the introduction of viruses and/or malware attacks or any other unlawful interference, and damage caused by security or browsing errors or telecommunications outages, interruptions, absences or faults.
- We reserve the right to modify the current content of the website without prior notice when deemed appropriate. We also reserve the right to prevent or limit access to the website temporarily or permanently.
The only personal data to which Anticipa shall have access through the Website shall be data voluntarily provided by the User and other data gathered by means of cookies governed by the Policy set out below.
Anticipa adopts the technical and organisational measures necessary to maintaining the level of security required to safeguard the personal data processed. Furthermore, Anticipa possesses all available means to prevent as far as possible unauthorised access, theft, unlawful changes and loss of data.
Processing of personal data provided through the Website
Anticipa, whose address is Polígono Industrial Mas Mateu, C/ Roure 6-8, 4ª, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat, (Barcelona), hereby informs the User that the data he/she may provide through the Website shall be incorporated into an automated personal data file owned by Anticipa. You may check the specific ways our Company may process your data in each of the sections of our Website where your data is gathered. We recommend that you read the content of the data protection clauses included in each section when gathering your data. Generally your data shall be processed for the purposes of administering your requests for information and offering our products and services to you.
Commercial communications and customer loyalty
In all the data gathering forms present on the Website, Anticipa provides a box through which the User may refuse to be sent information by any means (including electronic) about products, promotions and services in the property and financial sector offered by Anticipa and/or the aforementioned companies in its group. You would also be giving permission to your data being employed to conduct surveys and profiling or segmentation activities in order to offer you promotions adapted to your consumption and/or data history.
The consent granted by the User to the receipt of information by email or any equivalent electronic means through the checking of the corresponding box may be revoked by writing to email@example.com or to Anticipa, Polígono Industrial Mas Mateu, C/ Roure 6-8, 4ª, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona).
The User is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the personal data submitted. Anticipa reserves the right to deny the services registered to any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to any legal actions which may be taken.
In the event that any of their data changes, Users are requested by Anticipa to update it.
In any event, the User may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection, through writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or through a written request sent to the aforementioned postal address.
In the event that the User is younger than 14 years of age, his/her personal data should only be provided with the permission of his/her legal representative.